1 / 9
  1 / 9
  2 / 9
  3 / 9
  4 / 9
  5 / 9
  6 / 9
  7 / 9
  8 / 9
  9 / 9
From R$333 per night
Adults
-
+
Children
-
+

9 Guests maximum

Apply

Book through our online secure payment system, you will be protected up to R$ 10.000.

Learn more

Book through CasaFérias.
Your payment will be 100% protected.

3 days in Manaus, Just for games. Great Location

Nossa Senhora das Graças, Manaus, AM

  • Apartment for the vacations

  • sleeps 9

  • 1 bedroom

  • 3 nights minimum

  • Gated community

This property is Prime!

We have selected the best properties to ensure you have a wonderful stay!


  • Only the best
    The Prime spaces all have been carefully selected.

  • Complete comfort
    The best quality in every detail.

  • Service excellence
    The Prime spaces are among the best rated.

The apartment

Schedule of games. Day 14, England and Italy. 13 day entry, exit 16. Day 18, Croatia and Cameroon. 17 day entry, exit 20. Day 22, United States and Portugal. 21 day entry, exit 23. Day 25, Switzerland and Honduras. 24 day entry, exit 27. The rents will always be three days, one day before the game, game day and day after the game. The values are 1,000 real .00 R$ rooms with air conditioning and R$700,00 for the fan only. Initially the apartments to be rented will be those with air conditioning. When these are already busy, is that rent the other, which is now empty, but that if the promised equipment rental in the ad. Apartments of 30 square meters. Each has a bathroom, a bedroom and a living-room/kitchen. All are equipped with stove, refrigerator, television and fans from more than 32 "or more and with cable TV programming, and two of the three apartments have microwave, wardrobe, WiFi internet, wardrobe, double bed and air conditioning. Mattresses will be provided, if requested. All rely on essential accessories like towels, bath accessories, kitchen accessories etc. The lunch tables are small. There is no garage, but in this region of Manaus all park their cars on the street. Inaccessible rooms for people who use wheelchair. The differential of the apartments is that they are located in one of the few regions of Manaus in interesting and pleasant walking. We're in the Vieiralves, with everything close, like good bakeries, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals. The neighborhood is full of bars, and always, in the days of football, people gather on it. You have to walk a bit more if you need to use banks, some 10 minutes, but all are next to each other, such as CEF, Banco do Brazil, Bradesco and itau. This is an area of Manaus with a lot of variety of stores and shopping centres. By car or taxi, we're about 25 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the stadium of the games. We have a law of silence after 23 hours. Form of payment: 40% of the reservation value. Coming here, the other 60% can be paid in cash or card, just don't accept checks. I will be at home during the World Cup, to help visitors. Know English reasonably by already having lived some years abroad. Schedule of games Day 14, England and Italy. 13th entry, exit 16. Day 18, Croatia and Cameroon. Check-in Day 17, exit 20. Day 22, the United States and Portugal. Entry 21, exit 23. Day 25, Switzerland and Honduras. Entry 24, exit 27. Rents will always be three days, one day before the game, game day and the day after the game. Values & #8203; & #8203; are R $1,000.00 for rooms with air conditioning and R $700.00 for the room that only has fans. Initially the apartments to be rented will be those with air conditioning. When these are occupied, is that I will rent the other, which is now empty, but that, if hired, will the work as promised in this ad. The price is low and the location is probably the best in Manaus. The apartments have only about 30 square meters, but can accommodate big groups of people. Ideal for groups of friends who want to watch the game, enjoy the Cup feeling in bars, restaurants and nightclub, and pay little. Apartments of 30 square meters. Each has a bathroom, the bedroom and the living room-kitchen. All are equipped with stove, refrigerator, fans and a TV over 32 "and with basic cable TV, and two of the three apartments have microwave, wardrobe, WiFi, double bed and air conditioning. Mats will be provided if requested. All come with essential accessories such as white towels, bath accessories, kitchen accessories etc. The tables for lunch are small. There is no garage, but in this region of Manaus, you can park the car on the street. Rooms are inaccessible for people using a wheelchair. The differential of the apartments is that they are located in one of the few regions of Manaus in which it is interesting and enjoyable to walk to places instead of using the car. We are in Vieiralves region, with everything close, such as good bakeries, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals. The neighborhood is full of bars, and always, in the days of football, people gather in it. You need to walk a little more if you need to use banks, about 10 minutes, but all are next to each other, CEF, Banco do Brazil, Bradesco and itau. By car or taxi we are about 25 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the stadium of the World Cup matches. We have the law of silence after 11:00 pm. Payment method: 40% booking. Arriving here, the other 60% can be paid in cash or card, we just do not accept checks. I'll be at home during the World Cup, to help visitors. I know English reasonably because I have already lived several years abroad.

Hosted by Irapuan

Member since março 2014
Contact Host

Irapuan

Acomodações

Apartment 1 bedroom in gated comunity - 30 m² - sleeps 9 guests

    General
  • Air conditioning
  •  Bed Linens
    Kitchen
  •  Stove
  •  Refrigerator
  •  Washing Machine
  •  Microwave
    bedrooms
  • 1 bedroom

    Entertainment
  •  Television
  •  Cable TV
    Internet Access
  •  Broadband Access
  •  Wireless Internet
    Suitability
  • Children welcome
  • Not wheelchair accessible
  • Smoking allowed
  • Pets considered (consult owner)
  • Partie, events considered
  • Only short-term renters

Observations

  • Caução R$ 400
  • Não oferecemos limpeza. Oferecemos colchonetes e roupa de cama.

House Rules

Silence after 23 hours.

Location in Nossa Senhora das Graças, Manaus

The differential of the apartments is that they are located in one of the few regions of Manaus in interesting and pleasant walking. We're in the Vieiralves, with everything close, like good bakeries, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals. The neighborhood is full of bars, and always, in the days of football, people gather on it. You have to walk a bit more if you need to use banks, some 10 minutes, but all are next to each other, such as CEF, Banco do Brazil, Bradesco and itau. This is an area of Manaus with a lot of variety of stores and shopping centres.

reviews

Write a Review

Outras acomodações que você pode curtir

Aguasclaras Residencial 1
Aguasclaras Residencial 1
night From R$ 105
Aluguel de Apartamento por Temporada (diária)
Aluguel de Apartamento por Temporada (diária)
night From R$ 90

O que fazer pelos arredores

Cruzeiro Amazonico
Cruzeiro Amazonico
From R$ 5950
Boto, índios e Encontro das Águas
Boto, índios e Encontro das Águas
From R$ 180
Focagem de Jacaré e Pesca de Piranha
Focagem de Jacaré e Pesca de Piranha
From R$ 250
Experiência Ayahuasca
Experiência Ayahuasca
From R$ 300
Jantar Temático Boi de Parintins!
Jantar Temático Boi de Parintins!
From R$ 160
2 dias e 1 Noite na Selva Amazônica com ar-condici
2 dias e 1 Noite na Selva Amazônica com ar-condici
From R$ 900
Encontro das Águas com almoço!
Encontro das Águas com almoço!
From R$ 150
Passeio Arquipélago de Anavilhanas
Passeio Arquipélago de Anavilhanas
From R$ 350
2 Dias e 1 Noite na Selva Amazônica ? Com Ventilad
2 Dias e 1 Noite na Selva Amazônica ? Com Ventilad
From R$ 600
Cachoeiras da Amazônia (Presidente Figueiredo)
Cachoeiras da Amazônia (Presidente Figueiredo)
From R$ 250
MUSA ? Museu da Amazônia (Apenas transporte)
MUSA ? Museu da Amazônia (Apenas transporte)
From R$ 150
Passeio de Stand Up em Manaus
Passeio de Stand Up em Manaus
From R$ 130
Arvorismo
Arvorismo
From R$ 500
Ritual Da Tucandeira em Manaus
Ritual Da Tucandeira em Manaus
From R$ 1000
City Tour em Manaus
City Tour em Manaus
From R$ 360
Museu do Seringal (Borracha)
Museu do Seringal (Borracha)
From R$ 250
Vôos panorâmicos pela Amazônia
Vôos panorâmicos pela Amazônia
From R$ 1000